The rounds are as follows. Spelling Bee (1930s), People are funny (1950s), A question of sport (1960s), The Generation Game and Blankety Blank (1970s), Countdown and Wheel of Fortune (1980s), Fun house, You bet and Who Wants to Be a Millionare (1990s), Pointless, Deal or No Deal, Only Connect and Minute to Win it (2000s).
Game Day Schedule
1. Players Join Zoom Call: 5 min
2. Presentation of Rules and FAQ: 10 min
3. Warm-up game: 2 min
4. First half of gameplay: 20/30 min
5. Half time: 5 min
6. Warm-up game: 2 min
7. Second half of gameplay: 20/30 min
8. Video screening of the game’s events and a round-up of the scores: 30 min
Our Online Scavenger Hunts typically last between 100min – 120min.
Game of Thrones fans, this is a must-do tour in Seville! Step into the beautiful kingdom of Dorne and explore the Water Gardens of Sunspear. Wander through the royal palace of Alcazar following the footsteps of the Martell’s and hear fascinating behind the scenes stories.