The rounds are as follows. Spelling Bee (1930s), People are funny (1950s), A question of sport (1960s), The Generation Game and Blankety Blank (1970s), Countdown and Wheel of Fortune (1980s), Fun house, You bet and Who Wants to Be a Millionare (1990s), Pointless, Deal or No Deal, Only Connect and Minute to Win it (2000s).
Game Day Schedule
1. Players Join Zoom Call: 5 min
2. Presentation of Rules and FAQ: 10 min
3. Warm-up game: 2 min
4. First half of gameplay: 20/30 min
5. Half time: 5 min
6. Warm-up game: 2 min
7. Second half of gameplay: 20/30 min
8. Video screening of the game’s events and a round-up of the scores: 30 min
Our Online Scavenger Hunts typically last between 100min – 120min.
Meet the old city of Valencia (Spain) by videoconference. You will join a of traveled from all over the world, like in real life (suddenly you make a friend from your sofa).